Thursday, July 30, 2015

Monthly Wrap-Up: July 2015

Hi guys! So this month has been a slow reading one for me. Apparently I only finished 2 books?! Um, what? lol At least they were really good ones. But anyways, this was actually a pretty good month otherwise. I finished my summer classes, picked my fall ones, randomly flew to San Diego for like 12 hours, my best friend finally came home from school, and I've been down to the beach a few times which I rare for me. I'm excited to see what August has in store for me and can't wait to read some of the ARCs I've received recently.

Books Reviewed This Month:


  1. Sarina, Sweetheart by Megan Carney
  2. Faking Perfect by Rebecca Phillips
  3. Don't Ever Change by M. Beth Bloom
  4. Along the Way by Jacqueline Kolosov
  5. Anya and the Shy Guy by Suze Winegardner
  6. They Call Me Alexandra Gastone by T.A. MacLagan
Books Read This Month:

  1. Paper Towns by John Green
  2. They Call Me Alexandra Gastone by T.A. MacLagan
My reviews will be up in the next few weeks so keep a look out for those!

August TBR List:

  1. Like Candy by Debra Doxer
  2. Half-Life by Tina Ferraro
  3. Dismissed by Kristy McManus
  4. Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith
This is a tentative list that might change, but for now these are the next books I plan on reading and reviewing. Let me know if you've read some of these and what you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.