Sunday, June 28, 2015

Book Blogger Hop (20)

Book Blogger Hop is a meme hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer every Friday-Thursday. It's a great opportunity to network and visit other blogs and meet new bloggers. 

This weeks question is: 
Do others come to you for book recommendations?

I answered: 
My friends aren't huge readers so they don't usually ask me for recommendations, but I have had a few come over and borrow some books since I have like a bajillion. My brother used to ask me but his tastes have shifted to non-fiction which I don't tend to read. Other than that, I guess the only people that come to me for recommendations are the people that read my reviews and other blog posts?

What about you? Leave your answer to this weeks question in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.