Sunday, June 14, 2015

Book Blogger Hop (18)

Book Blogger Hop is a meme hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer every Friday-Thursday. It's a great opportunity to network and visit other blogs and meet new bloggers. 

This weeks question is: 
"Do you pre-schedule your posts?"

I answered:
Oh yes I do; it is currently May 22nd and I am already writing this out lol. I have like 2 months worth of planned posts and start writing/creating them as soon as I have the content. Although I already know what I'm going to be posting on what day, I don't usually have more than a full week actually scheduled. My goal is to post daily so having them scheduled and ready to go helps me achieve this. Plus, with all the homework I have and my work schedule, sometimes I forget or don't have the time so this way I don't have to scramble to post something. I make changes here and there, but for the most part once I've scheduled something I don't really touch it unless I want to move it to a different date. 

What about you? Leave your answer to this weeks question in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.