Is it seriously going to be July tomorrow already?! When the heck did that happen... But anyways, back to June. This was a hectic month for me! I decided to take 2 summer classes (6 weeks long) this year which overlapped with my spring classes so I haven't had any vacation time yet! They're both sociology and I'm really enjoying them so that's made it easier. I usually spend my summers in Portugal visiting family so I've been down about not going this year, but I have been trying to keep busy doing a bunch of different things that I haven't necessarily done before (if work allows me to miss a day or two). I took a trip to San Francisco (which I haven't done in a while), went to my first Giants game (we lost), and went hiking at the Calaveras Big Trees State Park (so pretty). Other than that, it's been a pretty uneventful summer so far. One of my best friends comes home from school on July 23 so I have that to look forward to this month!
Books Read This Month:
- Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed
- Daisy and the Front Man by Rebekah L. Purdy
- Don't Ever Change by M. Beth Bloom
- Anya and the Shy Guy by Suze Winegardner
- Along the Way by Jacqueline Kolosov
My reviews will be up in the next few weeks so keep a look out for those!
July TBR List:
- Paper Towns by John Green
- Half-Life by Tina Ferraro
- Dismissed by Kristy McManus
- Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith
- Learning to Fall by Jillian Eaton
This is a tentative list that might change, but for now these are the next books I plan on reading and reviewing. Let me know if you've read some of these and what you thought!