Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sneak Peek Saturday (8)

I've decided to host a brand new meme called Sneak Peek Saturday (similar to Teaser Tuesday hosted by Should Be Reading only this one's on Saturday, obviously lol).

The premise is much the same: Just grab your current read and share 1-2 sentences (or more) from a random (or not) page with us along with the title and author. This will give us an interesting sneak peek into whatever book you are currently reading. And, if you like the sneak peek enough, maybe you'll find some new books to add to your TBR list. Be careful not to ruin the book by being too spoiler-y!
_______________________________________________________________________

My Sneak Peek:
"I hate her. Really I do. Because she says this in a tone that sounds nice to everyone else, but that I know is meant to make me feel like dog crap. It's that use of the word 'try'. She just slid it in there. Like it's sooooo cute that I have a thing for the prince and I'm going to be pulling a real goober move by 'trying' to ask him to the dance." Pg 419, Royally Crushed by Niki Burnham.  
 What's your sneak peek? Add yours to the Mister Linky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.