Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (14)

Waiting On Wednesday is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can not wait to read! This meme is the perfect way to add books to your TBR list. Along with upcoming releases, I sometimes include books that I have not had the chance to read or buy even if they have already come out. 
_________________________________________________________
The book I am anxiously awaiting is...

Title: Diva (Flappers, #3)
Author: Jillian Larkin
Release Date: July 10, 2012


Parties, bad boys, speakeasies—life in Manhattan has become a woozy blur for Clara Knowles. If Marcus Eastman truly loved her, how could he have fallen for another girl so quickly? Their romance mustn't have been as magical as Clara thought. And if she has to be unhappy, she's going to drag everyone else down to the depths of despair right along with her. 


Being a Barnard girl is the stuff of Lorraine Dyer's dreams. Finding out that Marcus is marrying a gold digger who may or may not be named Anastasia? A nightmare. The old Lorraine would have sat by and let the chips fall where they may, but she's grown up a lot these past few months. She can't bear to see Marcus lose a chance for true love. But will anyone listen to her? 


Now that the charges against her have been dropped, Gloria Carmody is spending the last dizzying days of summer on Long Island, yachting on the sound and palling around with socialites at Forrest Hamilton's swanky villa. Beneath her smile, though, Gloria's keeping a secret. One that could have deadly consequences . . .
I've had the first 2 books in this series for the longest time, but I just haven't had the time to read them even though I can hear them calling to me from their places on my bookshelf. I will definitely be buying this one and adding it to the collection lol

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I don't think I've heard of this series! Hope you enjoy this one once you get to it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.