Sunday, June 3, 2012

Book of the Month (2)

Book of the Month is a monthly event, hosted by Book Whales. This is done to highlight one of the books we have read in the previous month. This meme is great because it lets us recommend that one amazing book we have read that we just can't stop talking about! (I usually choose one that I have not reviewed).
_______________________________________________________________________

My book of the month for May is... 

Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead.

When alchemist Sydney is ordered into hiding to protect the life of Moroi princess Jill Dragomir, the last place she expects to be sent is a human private school in Palm Springs, California. But at their new school, the drama is only just beginning.
That isn't a very detailed synopsis, but I promise you this book is great! But I recommend reading The Vampire Academy books first because they set this series up since this is a spin-off. You won't regret it. (No review)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining our meme. Great pick. I love this book! thanks for sharing

    -TheUnseelieNerd

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE getting and reading comments. Knowing what you guys have to say really helps me figure out if you are enjoying what I'm posting or not, so thank you.